For cancellations due to COVID travel restrictions, please refer to the current global Accor policies here: https://all.accor.com/event/information.en.shtml
There are a number of easy ways to modify or cancel an existing booking that you have:
- Log on to accorplus.com using your registered member email address and password, click on your profile and scroll down to the bookings section to modify or cancel accordingly
- Contact the hotel directly for assistance to amend your booking
- Contact Accor Reservation Services, you can find the contact details here: https://all.accor.com/gb/help/contact.shtml
Please note that not all bookings are refundable and are dependent on the sale conditions attached to your booking.
To modify or cancel an existing booking with a Stay Plus night:
- The modification or cancellation must be done at least 24 hours before local check-in time, or as per the conditions stated on your reservation confirmation
- To modify your Stay Plus booking for a different property, the initial Stay Plus booking must be canceled before you can re-book
- Please note that a booking fee of USD 10 will be incurred in Asia and AUD 20 in the Pacific for Stay Plus booking made via the Accor Reservation Services
Article is closed for comments.